Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Day 1

This is the beginning of my personal Project 365. In addition to having a place to write down my thoughts about the day, this is going to be my place to post my one photo a day. I may not have the time to post every single day, but I will always date my photos and try to post them all. At the end of each month, I'm going to print out my one-a-day photos and put them in a photo album.

This is a new opportunity for me to have, even for a short period of time, a solid goal to strive for. A friend told me last night that it's easy to feel lost without a solid goal. I've always tried not to set goals for myself so i wouldn't feel stressed or pressured to achieve them, but now I realized my stress comes from not having goals at all.

I hope this project gives me a sense of direction.

10.11.2007 Update: Here is my Day 1 Photo

Day 1



It was supposed to be at a campfire with Bill. We were going to start our projects together with the same type of picture, so we could see how our lives later divurged. But it was not to be! It rained like crazy that night.