Thursday, November 1, 2007

Days 12-19

Ok, so I'm still lagging a little but I should be able to fully finish my update tomorrow. I really need to catch up because I already forgot the photo-unrelated stuff that happened on each day for these photos! I have such a terrible memory :(

October 20, 2007

Day 12


October 21, 2007

Day 13


October 22, 2007

Day 14


October 23, 2007

Day 15


This photo means more to me than you'd think. It was taken on campus and it's a big deal to me because in all honesty it''s when I finally got all my shit together and started going to class regularly again. There was a lot of stuff dragging me down the past couple weeks and I was finally able to let go and live normally again.

October 24, 2007

Day 16


I almost used a different picture for this (oen of me all moopey, soaking wet and sitting outside my apartment building). Today I locked my keys in my apartment and had to RUN to the school because I had a test in class that day. It was raining like crazy. This is the back entrance of the school after I got out of class. I ended up waiting for Angie to come home like 3 hours later, and just hung out with my neighber Stu downstairs, smoking and watching TV.

October 25, 2007

Day 17


This is my picture of the shelves by the door of my old room at home. There's a whole lot of memories in this photo. The USSBA trophy from my senior year of marching band as undefeated champs, the silver spoon I stole from the Fireman's Dinner with Zach, Princess Leia and Juggernaut from Corey, my tassels from Copeland and Morris Hills, a Face First and Over It pin (each respectively from the first time I saw each band), Bonnie's bottle of water and sand she got me from Mexico freshman year of high school, a candle from senior prom my junior year, mardi gras beads from junior prom my sophomore year, the Patrick that Zach won for me after prom (only cuz Bonnie won me a Care Bear first) and the Apu toy from Burger King that I got my freshman year in marching band. On the shelf below is just a bunch of comic books and old awards that my parents framed.

October 26, 2007

Day 18


Another Avatar night. I took this right before going to work. I had to work until ten but I went straight to Brendan's where we watched Avatar and some Halo 3 was played.

October 27, 2007

Day 19


I had some people over for video games, Halloween-ness, and beers. Here we have Adam, one of the 300 Spartans, and Mr. Brendan Fay rocking out some Pa Rappa the Rapper. Good times were had by all.

That's it for now, I'll probably be updating tomorrow with the rest (another 5 days of photos!) then I'll be all caught up. Yaaaaay!

No comments: