Friday, May 16, 2008

Day 21

I feel much better today! I spent most of the day being dragged around the city so my sister could see doctors, but the news was good and I got to eat lots of good food so it was a happy ending! I wanted to use a photo of a lamp from inside Carmine's, but the lighting was low and I couldn't keep my hands steady enough for a clear shot (damn slower shutter speeds!) However I saw this couple walking down the street in the rain and it just kind of struck me.

Day 21: You Can Never Steal Our Love

Day 21: You Can Never Steal Our Love

You Can Never Steal Our Love (Remix)

You Can Never Steal Our Love (Remix)

This is the shopped version which I like much better, but I thought I'd include the original photo since P365 is about straight photography. I just can't help playing with my photos a little :)

I wish I'd taken a photo later in the day too, since I got to go out for ice cream with Ledd, Art, and Craig and it was way awesome! Today was a good day, w00t!

No comments: