Thursday, May 22, 2008

Days 22-27

Hoo boy, I got a little backed up again. But here it is, 5 photos for the week!

Day 22: Night Books
Day 22: Night Books

Day 23: Watch It Come Clearer
Day 23: Watch It Come Clearer

The above title is from a BNL song. Do you know which one it is? I was not feeling well that day...

Day 24: Retro-Fitted
Day 24: Retro-Fitted

This is my favorite for the week. Even if the dress didn't look good on me, it looked great in the photo.

Day 25: Meh
Day 25: Meh

I hate this photo. I wish I had taken another one for the day but I didn't. I was out late that night and almost forgot to take a photo, this is the result.

Day 26: Axe of Might
Day 26: Axe of Might

I am a nerd, and this is a good way to show it. Too much Rock Band/Guitar Hero this week.

Day 27: Climbing Rocks
Day 27: Climbing Rocks

Angie and I went rock climbing together. It's been a while, I missed my best friend :)

That's all for now, tune in next time for more mediocre photography.

No comments: