Monday, May 12, 2008

Days 8-16

I'm not going to post them all here because I don't want it to be too photo heavy. I will post the latest two for now, even though they're not technically the latest, just the newest I've uploaded.

Yes, I got a little unfaithful and skipped a week. However, finals became my priority and I don't regret losing a week of photos to prevent myself from failing.

So for your viewing pleasure, Days 15 and 16. If you want to see the rest, click on Day 16 and just cycle through the rest of the month. Click on one of the old April photos to get to my April Webshots album and see the last 3 for that month.

Day 15: Neon Tangle
Day 15: Neon Tangle

Day 16: Night Time
Day 16: Night Time

Tomorrow (later today I guess) I should have time to post Monday and Tuesday photos. That's all for now, kids.

No comments: